Ready to take those vacation days and head out to the coast? This Depoe Bay condo is the perfect place to relax with ocean views and a shared pool and hot tub!
Just a few minutes’ drive from the beach and close to the rugged cliffs and hills of the coast, this home is very convenient! You could walk into town for some great wining and dining, or hop in the car (or bike!) and head to one of the nearby state parks or trailheads. There are tons of outdoor and indoor activities right at your fingertips!
You’ll love the living room with big windows, ocean views, and luxurious couches to spread out around the fireplace. The kitchen and dining areas open up to the living room, so everyone can chit-chat together while the chef prepares an incredible meal. With stainless-steel amenities and everything stocked, the kitchen is gorgeous and there’s even three spots at the breakfast bar, as well as six seats at the dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 151
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Vacasa Vacation Rental Agreement
- THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC ("Company"), for the Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests ("Renter").
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF RENTAL LOCATED AT 1113 N Highway 101, #13, Depoe Bay, OR 97341
- Due to the unique nature of the community where this rental property is located and the unique features of this home, there are some very important rules that must be followed at all times with respect to this rental. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction from the premises and prosecution for any damages in excess of the security deposit resulting from these violations.
- ASSISTANCE WHILE AT THE VILLAGE: In case of imminent danger to property, call the property management comapany at (503) 595 3071 from 8am to 5pm, or its emergency number at (503) 796 9580.
- Excessive noise or other nuisances are not considered emergencies, please resolve with involved parties. For lost or missing keys, contact Vacasa, not the onsite manager.
- CLUBHOUSE AND PROPERTY RUILES:
- -Clubhouse hours are from 10am to 10pm. No lifeguard on Duty. Anyone acting in a reckless or inconsiderate manner is subject to removal.
- -Quiet time is from 10pm to 9am. Please observe these quiet times in consideration of other residents and guests.
- -Sensitive Sewer System: Toilet paper only! Please no grease in drains.
- -Shoreline Rocks- Please be very careful. Unpredictable (sneaker) waves have taken lives nearby.
- -Smoking- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING on the West side of the Condo or on the front step. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lot.
- -Pets: No pets are allowed on the property. Violation of this rule is grounds for immediate removal of guests from the property.
- -Do not feed wild birds!
- -Only 2 cars are allowed to be parked on site.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.