Brooke and Dan’s
Take the whole family to this gorgeous, recently renovated Mt. Hood rental right in Government Camp! Everyone will love this lodge-style home with a private hot tub, and between the snowy winters and sunny summers, this area has many activities to keep you busy no matter the season.
Located just blocks away from the popular downtown Government Camp, you’ll be able to easily walk to restaurants, shops, and the Summit Ski Area. Mt. Hood Skibowl is just on the other end of town, about a mile from your door. In addition, Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood Meadows are both within a 15-minute drive.
If you have a larger group, please note that this home can be rented as the five-bedroom Brooke and Dan’s Retreat.
This spacious and bright three-bedroom, two-bathroom home has sleeping areas for up to eight people. The living room features enormous windows with a mountainous, tree-lined view; entertainment...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This vacation rental agreement ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC ("Company"), on behalf of the Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the Renter ("Renter") of this vacation property.
- A. Although all sections of this Agreement are important, IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT that Renter abide by the this paragraph regarding noise. This is a quiet, family neighborhood. The neighbors are particularly sensitive to noisy guests and may call the police for excessive noise. No loud noise and no outside noise at all (including backyard) is permitted after 10 pm as this is a residential neighborhood. A fine of $1,000 will be charged to the card on file if there is excessive noise after 10 pm resulting in a neighbor complaint to our office after 10 pm.
- B. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your reservation.
- C. Pets are not permitted!
- D. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- E. No smoking is permitted on the premises. Evidence of smoking will result in a $200 fine. Strictly reinforced.
- F. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- G. Renter is liable for any damage to the property. Your CC on file will be charged for damage to the property.
- H. Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less a 5% processing fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- I. Trip Protection: If Trip Protection is purchased, you will receive a full refund for any nights of your reservation cancelled due to death in the family, illness, flight delays, flight cancellations, or road closures due to bad weather.
- J. Renter is fully responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, licensees, and guests.
- K. Please be considerate of parking and try to park either in the driveway or on the street directly in front of the house if possible.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.