Kings Hill #2
With its colorful and comfortable interior, this four-bedroom Cottonwood Heights vacation townhome has a lot to offer! A private hot tub, a great location near both a number of ski resorts and bustling Salt Lake City, and convenience amenities like a washer/dryer, WiFi, and central AC, make this getaway a popular choice.
Just 11 miles from Alta Ski Area and 19 miles from SLC, this location offers the best of both worlds. And if you don’t feel like driving in winter, there’s the Ski Shuttle under two blocks away that can take you right to a number of area ski resorts!
Inside this family-friendly home, the main living area is located upstairs, and includes a wood-burning fireplace, a 42-inch flatscreen TV, cable, and both a DVD/VCR. The newly remodeled kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and everything you’ll need for vacation meals. There’s even a gas grill outside for more food preparation options.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- In addition to the terms of the standard Vacasa rental agreement, the Homeowners Association (HOA) of this community strictly enforces several other city and HOA rules that apply your stay. The neighbors of this unit are very sensitive to the HOA policies and will immediately report you for any violations.
- By booking a stay at this property you agree and understand that any violation of the rules below will incur a $400 fee for which you will be solely responsible and that will be charged to your card on file.
- Violation of any of the following rules carries a $400 fine:
- Absolutely no use of the hot tub between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- No on-street parking is permitted at any time.Parking must be confined to garage and driveway only.
- Quiet hours must be maintained between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. per city ordinance.
- Smoking anywhere on property that results in smoke drifting into another unit (including a patio or balcony) or any common area.
- Vacasa also reserves the right to immediately terminate your occupancy of the property without refund in the event of any violation of these rules or any other terms of the rental agreement.
- While the great majority of our renters have had no trouble complying with these rules, there have been a few incidents in the past and, consistent with the very quiet nature of the street, the HOA has taken immediate steps to enforce these rules, including by calling the police in case of violations.
- Hot Tub Rules: Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a $75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- All guests shall abide by Vacasa???s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. In addition, the city ordinance requires quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. The owner of the other unit in this duplex requires strict compliance with this quiet hours policy (including no hot tub use or unreasonable noise after 10 p.m.) and any violation of this policy will result in at least a $400 fine. The city???s rules further provide that (1) outdoor pools, hot tubs, saunas or spas cannot be used between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. and (2) tenants shall not create unreasonable noise or disturbances. The homeowners association can impose fines for the violation of these rules and municipal law provides for eviction after a second violation. By signing this rental agreement you agree (1) to pay any fines imposed by the homeowner???s association due to your violation of these rules and that (2) you may be evicted for violation of these rules after a second violation.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.