Alder Beach House
This magnificent home in beautiful Oceanside is a perfect place to stay at while enjoying everything the northern coast has to offer. Featuring absolutely gorgeous views of the ocean, a spacious and modern interior, dog-friendly attitude, and a private hot tub, this home has everything you need to enjoy your vacation in style.
With a great location just a quarter-mile from the beach, you may be content to spend your time beachcombing or walking the sandy shores, stop at a cafe for lunch, and spend the evenings relaxing in the lovely house. If you want more activity options, Tillamook, just a 15-minute drive east, has a variety of great restaurants, stores, and two amazing cheese factories. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the hiking and biking trails, fishing and boating available nearby, and driving three miles north to visit the charming Cape Meares Lighthouse.
The home itself is fabulous: three bedrooms (each...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 851-14-1067
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Vacasa Vacation Rental Agreement
- THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (Agreement) is by and between Vacasa, LLC (Company), for the Owner of this vacation rental property (Owner) and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests (Renter).
- I. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF RENTAL.
- Due to the unique nature of the community where this rental property is located and the unique features of this home, there are some very important rules that must be followed at all times with respect to this rental. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction from the premises and prosecution for any damages in excess of the security deposit resulting from these violations.
- A. Residential Community. This is primarily a community of year round residents who expect the community to be treated with respect and courtesy to the peaceful and serene environment that surrounds it. Please treat the neighbors and the property with the respect that you would expect as a full time resident. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE and no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated by the community or the Company and the police will be called immediately in the event that there is a disturbance.
- B. Parking. You can only have 3 cars parked at the property at ANY TIME. This includes arrival and departure and all 3 cars must be parked in the driveway. Please don't park on the street or off the property. The city enforcement officer will come to the home and either fine you or tow the vehicle with no warning.
- C. Noise and Lights. Please refrain from making noise outside between the hours of 10 pm and 10 am and please refrain from leaving any outside lights on between those hours as well. The city guidelines prohibit noise and light disturbances between those hours and the guidelines are strictly enforced. You will be responsible for any violations of these ordinances that occur during your stay.
- G. Fireworks. Absolutely no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property. Violation of this clause will result in immediate eviction and legal enforcement. The house is surrounded by a delicate ecosystem that is susceptible to fire so this rule must be followed at all times. Guest will be responsible for any damages resulting from use of any fireworks and a $500.00 fine will be applied if any evidence of fireworks is found on the property.
- II. GENERAL PROVISIONS OF RENTAL
- A. Guest Limits. The said premises shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your reservation. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- B. Smoking Policy. Smoking is prohibited on the rented premises.
- C. Pet Policy. No pets shall be allowed inside the premises, or brought onto the property unless Company has authorized pets for your reservation, you have listed the pets in your reservation, and you have paid the applicable pet fees.
- D. Ordinances and Statutes. Renter shall comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the short term, vacation use of private homes.
- E. Repairs and Damages. Renter's credit card will be authorized for $1500.00 over the total price of the rental as a security deposit in the event there is damage to the property.
- F. Upkeep of Premises. Renter shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to the Company in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and damage by the elements excepted. Linens and towels must not be removed from the premises with the sole exception of towels expressly provided as beach towels. Most properties do not provide beach towels unless specified in the rental description.
- G. Assignments and Subletting. Renter may not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the premises they have reserved.
- H. Utilities. The Owner shall be responsible for the payment of all utilities and services, unless otherwise amended in writing.
- I. Liability. Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Owner of the property and Company harmless from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises or any area allocated to or used by Renter, or its invitees, arising out of Renter's use or occupancy of the premises.
- J. Cancellation Policy. Rental payments of cancelled reservations are fully refundable within 24 hours of receipt of this agreement after your initial reservation. Rental Payments of cancelled reservations are refundable subject to a Cancellation Fee equal to 5% of the total price of the reservation up to 30 days prior to the reservation. Rental payments are non-refundable within 30 days prior to the reservation. Renter is not entitled to any other refund except at the discretion of Company after receiving authorization from Owner.
- K. Right of Entry. Company and/or Owner reserves the right to enter the premises at all reasonable hours of the day for the purpose of inspection, whenever necessary to make repairs and alterations to the premises, or to show to prospective purchasers, workmen or contractors, with advance notification to Renter whenever reasonably possible.
- L. Check-In and Check Out Procedures. Upon final payment and upon acceptance of this rental agreement, you will be sent instructions for check-in and arrangement for keys. Check-in time is 4pm and check out time is 11 am unless otherwise specified. A $75 per hour fee will be assessed for failing to vacate the unit by the agreed upon check-out time.
- M. Payment. An Advance deposit of half the total reservation is due at time of confirmation. If you have provided a credit card for payment, the credit card you provide at the time of your reservation will be automatically charged for this amount. Balance due, rent and room taxes plus any additional fees is due 30 days prior to your reservation. If you have provided a credit card for payment, the credit card you provide at the time of your reservation will be automatically charged for this amount. If you have made alternative payment arrangements, full payment must be received 30 days prior to the reservation. Reservations made 30 days prior to arrival require full payment. A $35.00 returned check fee will be due for all returned checks.
- N. Keys. If you have lost or misplaced the keys to your rental property you must notify Company before using force to enter unit. A fee of $20.00 may be charged to make duplicate copies of lost keys in addition to any locksmith fees.
- O. Housekeeping. All homes require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee. The cleaning fee for your rental unit is based on an average time taken to complete a general cleaning. In order to insure that the costs of cleaning are kept to a minimum, we ask that you attend to the following items before your departure. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning charges billed at $35.00 per hour. 1) Wash dishes in sink or dishwasher. 2) Clean and empty BBQ grill. 3) Take out all trash to provided receptacles. 4) Replace all furniture to original locations. 5) Clean any excessive spills and attend to all stains when they occur. Please contact Company if any spill or stain needs to be professionally cleaned to avoid permanent damage. Please do not throw any crab shells or other shells in the garbage disposal. If damaged, you will be responsible for repair or replacement.
- P. Additional Charges. Renter agrees to pay for any additional charges they may incur related to their reservation.
- Q. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a $75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- A BREACH OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS MAY RESULT IN A FORFEITURE OF YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THIS RENTAL PROPERTY INCLUDING LOSS OF RENT, AND EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES IF THESE VIOLATIONS ARE NOT REMEDIED IMMEDIATELY TO THE COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF THIS COMPANY ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER.
- Please provide names and dates of birth for each individual in your party:
- 1.) _________________________________
- 2.) _________________________________
- 3.) _________________________________
- 4.) _________________________________
- 5.) _________________________________
- 6.) _________________________________
- 7.) _________________________________
- 8.) _________________________________
- 9.) _________________________________
- I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS STATED HEREIN AS A CONDITION OF MY USE AND THE USE OF MY FAMILY, GUESTS AND INVITEES OF THIS VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY. AS AGREED TO, THE RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MONIES OWED.
- (please respond to this e-mail that you understand the terms and provide names and ages of all guests in your party).
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.