8043 Surf Street
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Your own personal paradise awaits at this idyllic waterfront cottage, which accommodates up to eight guests between three bedrooms and a sleeper sofa. Enjoy refreshing dips in your private pool and spa, blend up favorite frozen concoctions in the fully equipped kitchen, and entertain with ease in the sunlit open living area.
As part of the island-inspired community of Margaritaville Resort Orlando, enjoy a destination within itself -- compete with fantastic dining, vibrant entertainment, and one-of-a-kind amenities.
Make a splash in three lagoon-style pools and the 14-acre waterpark, or pamper yourself with custom-designed treatments at the signature spa. For upscale dining, live music, and stand-up comedy, stroll to one of the four on-site restaurants and lounges. A wide variety of entertainment is also available next door at Sunset Walk, including a dine-in movie theater, live-music venues, pubs, lounges, and an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The guest booking the property (“you”) must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. *No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property. *No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: 1BR & 2BR properties - $100 pet fee, and 3BR & larger properties - $200 pet fee. *No smoking is allowed in or around any property. Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests. If excessive wear and tear is found on the property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the rental policy specifically allows, if any sign of any pet is discovered Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. Properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, and furnishings unless otherwise specified. Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay. Please note that you may be required to execute additional agreements in order to comply with the Terms of Service, homeowner association rules or local laws or regulations.