EXCLUSIVE PALAZZO SUITE OVERLOOKING SCANDERBEG SQUARE
127 square meters, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room with fully equipped kitchen, private terrace and view on Scanderbeg Square.
This bright and exclusive Suite is located on the fourth and last floor of Palazzo Scanderbeg. It takes its name from the Albanian hero and prince George Castriot Scanderbeg who commissioned the palace in the 15th century. The historical charm, the original high white wooden vaults and the lovely terrace with enchanting Roman sunsets to admire, make the stay memorable and unique for all those that want to immerge into the authentic atmosphere of an ancient Roman Palace without giving up all present-day comforts and luxury. Live Palazzo Style! The Suite is located in a hidden gem, Piazza Scanderbeg, just two minute walk from the Trevi Fountain.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Meal Included: Breakfast
Baby Sitting: On request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- It is a non-smoking apartament.
- The city tax, tourist tax introduced by the law on fiscal federalism in 2011, is €3,50 per person, per day.