Fabulous Stylish Family Holiday Villa close to Beautiful Beach
The villa is located on the intriguing island of Brac - Bol Town, which 2010 was awarded “the Absolute Champion of Croatian Tourism”. Famous for its illustrious olive oil, wine and authentic village traditions, the island is most renowned for the Golden Horn, one of the largest and most beautiful beaches on the Adriatic—and one of the most photographed in the world. Like a tongue it extends nearly half a kilometer into the clear blue sea.
The villa has a modern architectural design, yet using local materials, such as the Brač stone. Such a stone path leads to not one but two separate dwellings, each connected by an inner courtyard. Nestled in between and hidden from views there is a beautiful swimming pool and surrounding terrace paved with local Brac stone. Please note that the path connecting two dwellings is not covered.
The first building, closer to the sea, has stunning views through the pines. The ground...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.