Spacious 3 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
This is a superbly finished three-bedroom Superior Villa, ideal for a family holiday or for friends sharing, offering ample outdoor areas, where children can play and adults can relax around a beautiful pool. There are high-quality furnishings and fixtures and air conditioning throughout.
The open plan lounge is furnished with large, comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player. The dining area can comfortably seat six persons. The kitchen is set next to the dining area and features an island with granite worktops, microwave, electric oven and hob and an integrated dishwasher and is fully equipped.
The master bedroom is located on the ground level and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and en-suite marble bathroom with a vanity sink, bathtub and W.
C.On the upper level there is the second bedroom with two single beds, a bedside cabinet and alongside the room, there is a marble...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Magnificently placed in an area steeped in history. Aphrodite Hills a destination for families, sport enthusiasts and couples. Whether luxurious accommodation, top sports facilities, fine dining, relaxation or entertainment, the Resort offers it all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking: Not allowed indoors
- - Pets: Allowed for disabled guests
- - Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- - Large and loud gatherings are not permitted
- - Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- - Activities and amenities within resort to be used at your own discretion and are subject to additional charges.
- - Holiday Residences guests CANNOT access the Hotel for use of any of its facilities including the Restaurants & Bars, Childrens’ Splash Pool or evening Entertainment at the Hotel courtyard.