Everchanging Villa With Fireplace
In a tranquil, elevated position within a small residential area overlooking the Capo Zafferano sits characterful Villa Di Flavia. This lovely holiday home is set into a green hillside just moments from the sea, with magnificent views of the bay and azure waters. Head down to the pebble and sand beach to relax and swim at your leisure.
With this villa, also including an independent and self-contained annexe on the ground floor, Villa Di Flavia provides flexible accommodation for both a larger family or two groups. The first-floor is where you’ll find three cheerful bedrooms, with the annexe being home to a fourth double bed in its open-plan layout.
Everyone will love getting together in the main part’s bright and contemporary living/dining room. Sink back into a comfortable sofa and chill out by watching either the TV or the ever-changing views as you appreciate the villa’s laid-back feel. Enjoy meals inside or...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
In a charming residential area perched on a hillside overlooking the Gulf of Capo Zafferano, Villa Di Flavia is an ideal family-friendly holiday home. With a community feel, and the sea just five minutes away on foot, the atmosphere surrounding the villa area feels welcoming and laid-back. Make the short walk down to the rugged coast and enjoy afternoons swimming in the crystal-clear waters. The beach here is mostly pebble, but you can also find areas of sand to relax on. There's a cafe selling drinks and snacks, or you could simply make a picnic and take it down to the beach with you. A good choice of restaurants, shops and bars can be found in nearby Porticello (3km), with it being just a 10-minute drive from the villa. This seaside resort is most famous for its fresh fruit market, so be sure to get some of the delicious fruit for yourself! It also has an attractive harbour and plenty of restaurants serving fresh fish and seafood dishes. The Archaeological area of Solunto (3km) is a fascinating place to spend a few hours, with these remains of the ancient town of Solunto sitting at the foot of Mount Catalfano. A stroll around the site will see you discovering ruins of homes and a gymnasium, as well as a small archaeological museum housing items uncovered in the area. Sicily's capital city, Palermo (20km), makes for a great family day out. Its lively atmosphere has a lot to do with its colourful markets. The three main ones that sell a range of fresh fruit and vegetables, meat and street food can all be found in the heart of the city. Palermo is full of stunning churches, with the 12th-century cathedral being one of the most impressive. Another must-visit historic city is Cefalù (56km), with its architecture that spans the centuries. Highlights found in the old town include a Norman cathedral and numerous attractive piazzas. Cefalù also boasts a long, sandy beach with calm and shallow waters.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, paid in cash locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights in high season. 3 nights in all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.