- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to our home!!! It’s a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with AIR CONDITIONING! We have convenient parking, enough for 3 cars. Enjoy your stay as you sleep comfortably in the master with a king memory foam bed, which has its own private balcony upstairs. The other two bedrooms have queen mattresses for your comfort. We also provide a full-size z-bed and 2 fold out cushions! Enough to sleep, 8 people! There is a TV in the master and a large screen in the family room with a VCR/DVD with plenty of movies to choose from, an extensive VHS movie collection. We have Direct TV and a phone for local calls. There are 2 full baths and a washer and dryer. We also have a Weber BBQ out on the main deck with a picnic table for outside dining as you enjoy the beautiful scenery! Our kitchen is completely updated and is fully stocked with spices, Chocolate mix, coffee, tea, and sugar! There is a toaster, blender, coffee maker and a 5 burner gas...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • PLEASE NO EARLY CHECK-IN's Check in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
- • No extra guests other than what your reservation confirmation states.
- • No outside party guests - No pets - No weddings - No social receptions.
- • No wedding receptions.
- • Quiet hours in our community are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- • Rangers will be notified of any violations for immediate eviction.
- • Road & Weather Conditions call 209-372-0200.
- • For an emergency or any assistance during your stay, please call our onsite management at (209) 372-4988.
- • Due to our mountainous terrain and parking conditions, no buses or large passenger van vehicles are allowed - vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
- By booking this property, you agree to Scenic Wonders, Inc. company policies.
- Our Policies:
- Terms & Conditions:
- For your convenience, we, unlike most vacation rentals, do not charge up front cleaning fees; however when the property is inspected at the time of check-out, if the property is left in poor unsanitary or physical condition and neglectful use is reported, this will result in additional charges or prosecution. A two-night reservation deposit is required when you confirm your online reservation. If your reservation is for more than two nights, the balance due, if any, will be automatically debited from your credit card one month prior to your arrival date. A second e-mail confirmation will be sent to you as a follow-up. One day prior to your arrival date, a $300.00 security - damage/cleaning deposit will be authorized but not debited on your credit card and will be released after your stay if no incidents of misuse, excessive trash left behind or damage are reported.
- We accept Visa, Master and Discover. All homes have privately-owned telephones; therefore, only calling cards can be used for long distance calls. Cell phone reception is intermittent and therefore not dependable. Please note there are no stores or restaurants in our immediate area. Please see our location map to see where the best location is for you to shop. Please NO pets of any kind: if any pets are reported or found in any of our properties, a $500.00 detailing cleaning fee will be charged due to possible pet hair and dander allergy issues. Please NO wedding receptions. Please NO extra guests. Any extra guests that exceed our maximum occupancy zoning laws that are posted in each of our properties will be evicted immediately. Quiet hours in our community are 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Check-in time 4:00 p.m. Check-out time 10.00 a.m. Snow-chains may be required from November through May. California Penal Code Section 537 makes it a crime to defraud an Innkeeper. All rules are strictly enforced. Park Rangers or the County Sheriff's Department will be notified immediately of any violations.
- Property Rental & Liability Release Agreement:
- Our goal is to provide comfortable accommodations and friendly service for a memorable and enjoyable visit. As a condition of your property rental, you must read, and accept this Liability Release Agreement: I have read and accept the terms, conditions and credit card charges on my Reservation Confirmation. I accept this rental property for use as is and accept full financial and legal responsibility for myself and my group during our stay. I will be responsible and accept credit charges for the replacement at full value of any items that should be broken or damaged during my stay. I understand that due to the mountainous terrain and unique architecture, Scenic Wonders, Inc.'s rental properties involve inherent and other risks of slip or fall injury and death; therefore I voluntarily agree to expressly assume all risks and legal responsibility for any injury, loss or death for myself, guests, visitors and any other users or occupants of this rental property during my stay. On behalf of myself and my heirs, guests, visitors, representatives, agents and assigns, I hereby covenant not to sue and hereby release Scenic Wonders, Inc., and its property owners, employees, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, manufacturers and distributors of these rental properties (collectively, "Providers") from and against any and all liability, claims and legal action for slip and fall, accident, illnesses of any kind including influenza type pandemic viruses, injury, death, property loss and/or damage which may result from the rental of property, or from my participation in the rental, use or occupancy of this property, including all liability which results from the negligence of Providers, or any other person or cause. I agree to defend, indemnify and hold Providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses and liabilities, including attorney fees, for personal injury, accident, illness, slip or fall, death, property loss and/or damage related in any way to the use of this rental property by me, guests, and all other occupants or visitors during the term of my stay. This agreement is governed by the applicable law of the State of California. If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall be given full force and effect. I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THIS PROPERTY RENTAL AND LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING MY RIGHT TO POTENTIALLY SUE THE PROVIDERS, OR SOME OF THEM. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM AGREEING TO THESE MATTERS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY AND INTEND THAT THIS BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Cancellation/Date Change policy:
- Cancellation/Date Change policies apply only to confirmed reservations. For any cancellations or date changes, a 10% processing fee will be charged on the total amount of the reservation if made at any time. If you should cancel within 30 days of arrival date, 25% of the total amount will be charged. If you should cancel within 14 days of arrival date, or if you should not show up at all, a 100% cancellation fee will apply, no refunds. While these circumstances are a rarity, no refunds will be given for occurrences beyond our control including weather, health issues, road conditions, power outages, cancelled flights, early check-outs, no-shows, or date changes. Because unforeseen circumstances may arise, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance.(Click here for insurance details.) Please use the money that you are saving by not having to pay cleaning fees. A basic policy for a reservation costing $1,000.00 gives you Cancellation Protection to Emergency Medical Transportation, with additional benefits of approximately $54.00. This is for your protection and is a wise and very affordable investment for your own peace of mind.
- Lost and Found:
- Scenic Wonders is not responsible for any items that are claimed to be lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind. Should any guest lose personal belongings while staying at Scenic Wonders, the item will be recorded as "found" if recovered. Scenic Wonders keeps detailed records of all "found" items and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in a property after the guest has checked out. Any items in the Lost & Found which are not claimed within ninety (90) days will be donated to a local charity or discarded. We will ship items back at the owner's expense. Due to our remote location in Yosemite, the closest shipping parcel service is approximately 1.25 hours away. This creates a hardship for us because we have to dedicate an employee to drive to the shipping service, which is 62 miles @ 56 cents a mile, and covers the gas, wear and tear per IRS standard mileage rates, the hourly wage for the employee at 2.5 hours round trip, plus the shipping cost. If you do the math, this will cost you approximately $60.00, plus the shipping cost of the item. So, if you want us to ship an item you left behind, you will have to cover the cost and authorize us to charge your credit card for approximately $80.00 - $100.00, depending on the shipping costs. Of course, you are welcome to pick up the item any time at your earliest convenience. Please check each room and look for phones, computers, chargers, books, clothing, and any personal items. Please inspect the entire property, exterior and interior before you check out.
- By providing Scenic Wonders, Inc. your credit card information, you hereby agree to all the above terms and conditions, Cancellation/Date Change policies, and authorize Scenic Wonders, Inc., to debit your credit card for all applicable charges when due.
- We trust that you will enjoy your stay with us and look forward to greeting you soon.
- Thank you!
- Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders Management