Gstaad Deluxe Flat with Nice Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This chalet has approximately 85m2. A very bright living room with a nice view, balcony, fireplace, dining area and open kitchen. There is one bedroom and one double bedroom on the mezzanine. One bathroom and a separate toilet. A parking-space is in the underground garage and a cellar for ski activities.
Gstaad in the Bernese Oberland attracts a charming mix of visitors: while the chalet village of Gstaad welcomes famous guests, the smaller neighbouring villages offer attractive options for families with children. In recent years, the centre of Gstaad has developed into the most popular and shortest “shopping mile” in Switzerland.
Mountain railways and roadways provide access to jet set–popular Gstaad in the southwest region of the Swiss Alps. Three ski areas, heli-skiing, 10 winter sports schools and more than 30 miles of cross-country skiing trails are within reach of this traffic-free resort town, which is also...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Mountain railways and roadways provide access to jet set–popular Gstaad in the southwest region of the Swiss Alps. Three ski areas, heli-skiing, 10 winter sports schools and more than 30 miles of cross-country skiing trails are within reach of this traffic-free resort town, which is also known for its fine dining. A promenade lined with luxury boutiques runs through the town center. Activities are also plentiful in summer, like tennis, golf, hiking and mountaineering.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.