Calming Flat in the Hill with Best Alps View
Sitting on top of the hill with an amazing view to the Swiss Alps, This flat is offering an authentic vacation close to nature and to many interesting attractions that the touristic area is offering.
From the 3000 meter high glacier where you can ski even in august, to hiking, mountain biking, rafting, canyoning, ballooning.
From the famous Cailler chocolate factory just next to the impressive castle and medieval village of Gruy��re, to an amazing day organized in a typical swiss farm with cheese manufacturing and typical swiss diner, with some good surprises waiting for you.
We are offering a fully equipped kitchen.
There is an indoor parking space in the garage. Guests have use of all the common facilities of the building :
- games room (with a pool table)
- indoor pool and jacuzzi
- wellness area
Touching nature everywhere, this lovely...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Touching nature everywhere, this lovely flat is in the middle of the great Region of Gstaad - Rougemont - Chateau d'Oex - Gruy��re.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.