- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This house near Stateline Beach is the ideal retreat for groups vacationing together and longterm ski getaways. Between the patio with a propane grill and the spacious upper deck with lots of seating, there’s room for the whole group to spend time in the sun or under the stars. Walk just minutes to Heavenly Gondola and the beach, with fantastic mountain views. Rent your gear there so you don’t have to lug your skis! Restaurants and entertainment are also within walking distance.
This unique property has two open and welcoming living areas, with ample seating and TVs for those relaxing apresski moments. The living room on the main floor features rich hardwood floors and a woodburning stove with stone surround gather for a toasty fire and hot chocolate. The main floor also has a full kitchen, while the second floor features a wet bar. Both floors have dining areas, as well.
The primary bedroom is outfitted with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.