Fascinating Views Flat in Rougemont
Situated in the lovely village of Rougemont, right next to Gstaad, with fascinating open views to the impressive Videmanette and the lovely miedival Church of Rougemont, this spacious & cosy Apartment is everything you imagine when you are thinking about a perfect vacation in the Swiss Alps. This flat is designed with love and care. You are welcome to sit in one of the cosy living rooms by the fire and watch the sunrise or the sunset on the mountain tops through the balcony windows. Sit back and relax !!! You are watching one of the world’s best views. Have another look around you, we made it all ready for your and your family’s comfort. Our Flat is a great home base to discover the area. From the 3000 meter high glacier where you can ski even in august, to hiking, mountain biking, rafting, canyoning, ballooning. From the famous Cailler chocolate factory just next to the impressive castle and medieval village of Gruyère, to an amazing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
You are in the typical village of Rougemont, having the glamour of Gstaad yet with the authentic touch of real swiss life in the mountains. Enjoy luxurious Gstaad, the legendary castle of Gruyère and the swiss chocolate Cailler factory, but above all, breathe the fresh high mountain air around you and cherish the moment. You are about to have unforgettable memories !
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.