Zea Urchins CP1
Make the best beach memories with loved ones and indulge in a stay at this terrific coastal home boasting a spacious layout, two levels of decks to enjoy a morning coffee or evening glass of wine on, and beach access a short walk down the street, you will have no trouble slipping into relaxation in no time. Plus, it is a great beach with safe swimming shores, surfing, and surf fishing providing a wide array of coastal activities right at your fingertips. After a full day of lounging on the warm sand, the community pool and tennis courts can provide sweet relief from the sunshine or a great way to work up a sweat with a partner. When days come to a close, the fun won’t stop with a game room complete with foosball for the kids, a fully equipped kitchen for easy meal prep, and multiple flatscreen TVs throughout the home for movie nights. Not to mention, the high-speed WiFi is ideal for remote work or schooling if you need to stay connected...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- NOTE: In addition to making your booking through Vacasa, you will be required to electronically sign a guest contract which will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of booking. You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- NC State and County health regulations require homes on septic systems be limited to two occupants per bedroom.