Welcome to Mac’s Bluff! This beautiful Grand Beach home is located in the newer Eiffel Tower Bluffs section of Grand Beach and can sleep up to 15 guests. This spacious, dog-friendly house is perfect for large groups or multiple families. Mac’s Bluff sits on over a half-acre lot. The back outdoor area has beautiful full trees for privacy while you enjoy the large, heated, in-ground pool and new hot tub. There is a large firepit area to sit around, tell stories, and have cocktails. Mac’s Bluff is four miles from downtown New Buffalo. It is also close to other nearby restaurants, golfing, shopping, casinos, local breweries, distilleries, and wineries. Your entire group has enough space and entertainment to make lasting lake house memories here at Mac’s Bluff!
The recently remodeled main floor features a large open concept gathering space. Four large picture windows look down at the pool/outdoor area. Side doors at both sides...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book. Guests under 30 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This property is managed by Vacasa Michigan LLC.
- There is a 60-day cancellation policy for this home. If the reservation is cancelled at least 60 days before check-in, the guest can receive a full refund. If the reservation is cancelled after 60 days before check-in, the guest will not receive a refund.