Casa Pelo Mar
Please view the TSRA website for current information regarding the use of community facilities, such as the swimming pools, saunas, tennis courts, etc.: https://www.tsra.org/welcome-to-the-sea-ranch/
**To make a reservation and to review additional Policy and Procedure Information, please visit the TSRA Facility Reservation Site: https://tsra.simplybook.me/v2/
***Due to high demand and limited availability of facilities as managed by TSRA, Vacasa cannot guarantee that all guests will have access to the pools/tennis courts. Please note that no refund(s) will be provided in relation to the TSRA facilities.
Experience the family getaway or relaxing retreat you’ve been dreaming of at this bright and contemporary Sea Ranch home, an elegantly furnished escape with gorgeous panoramic views of the ocean, beautiful decks, and nearby access to the golf course, community pools, tennis courts, hiking trails,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 3452N
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- Noise Disturbances:
- The Sea Ranch Quiet Hours are between 9PM and 7AM, every day. Always, and especially during Quiet Hours, please conduct your indoor and outdoor activities in a prudent and respectful manner that will not be disturbing to your neighbors. Violations are addressed by Sea Ranch Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement. Rule 6.6.03 of The Sea Ranch Association.
- Drone Operation:
- The entirety of The Sea Ranch is a No-Drone Zone, including private lots and yards. Please leave your drones at home. Violations are addressed by Sea Ranch Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement. Rules 3.2.04 and 6.6.04 of The Sea Ranch Association.
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke:
- As a matter of fire safety and public health, smoking of any material by any means in prohibited on all TSRA-owned property, including common areas, trails, and facilities. At private homes, please take care to not allow secondhand smoke, vapor, or odor to disturb others on neighboring properties or commons. Violations are addressed by Sea Ranch Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement. Rule 6.6.05 of The Sea Ranch Association.
- Evening Light Pollution:
- The Sea Ranch prizes and protects its evening dark skies. Excessive nighttime lighting can become a nuisance. To reduce transmission of inside light (including light from television and computer screens) to the outside, please consider shielding light sources and/or closing blinds, shades or curtains as appropriate. Turn off exterior lighting when not using the illuminated area. Violations are addressed by Sea Ranch Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement. Rule 6.6.06 of The Sea Ranch Association.
- Control of Dogs:
- To protect wildlife and avoid nuisances, all dogs must be under the owner‚Äôs control at all times and leashed when on the roads, trails, and other property owned by The Sea Ranch. Please minimize barking or howling and always clean up after your dog. Violations are addressed by Sea Ranch Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement. Rules 6.3 and 6.6.07 of The Sea Ranch Association.
- Violations of The Sea Ranch Rules may result in writing warning(s) and/or fines ranging from $100-$500 per violation:
- Illegal Parking: Cars parked on TSRA road without a current TSRA parking sticker/hang tag.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, failure to stop at stop signs, driving without a license and driving an unregistered vehicle.
- Noxious or Offensive Activity or Nuisance per Rule 6.6 (including, but not limited to: noise, drone, smoking, night light, and dog violations): When noxious or offensive activity or a Nuisance is reported or observed.
- Loose Dogs: Dogs found loose will be held in TSRA kennel pending owners‚Äô retrieval and payment of a fee. Additional daily boarding fees may be applicable.