My Blue Heaven
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Name: My Blue Heaven | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 4.5 | Sleeps: 14 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 30+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Relax and unwind in this cozy blue heaven. Take in the filtered lake views while you soak in the sun on the deck of the lakefront home. Stepping into this home is like stepping into a natural light oasis. The light coats the main area of the home with a blanket of warm light making even cozier than the plush furnishings throughout. Enjoy the warmth of either of the two fireplaces in the home while curled up on the couch watching movies and enjoying quality time together. Just a short walk down the path from the house, is your private dock,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Experience true lake living when staying at a chalet in Glen Cove. All of the homes in this area truly capture that Deep Creek Lake charm. While this is a wooded area, you can still see the beauty of the lake all along Glen Cove Road. Located just off of Glendale Road, you are just a short drive from great lake amenities like Dutch's at Silver Tree Restaurant, Uno's, and the Honi Honi. Deep Creek Lake State Park is also just minutes away to help your fulfill all of your adventurous wonder. Both lake area and lake front homes are available in Glen Cove for your next vacation! Community Amenities: -Wooded Area -Central Area of Deep Creek Lake -Close to Dutch's at Silver Tree -Close to Deep Creek Lake State Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.