- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Name: Boone’s Trail | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3.5 | Sleeps: 10 | Access: Lake Access | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Follow Boone’s Trail and find your way to Deep Creek Lake! This open concept lake access mountain chalet awaits your adventure! Surrounded by a grassy level yard, kids will have the perfect place to run around before enjoying a relaxing evening around the campfire. A soak in the bubbles of the hot tub can make any day a great day after being out and about and around the lake. With plush furnishings, cozy beds, stylish decor, and a pool table, days spent inside are just as great as ones spent outside. As the weather gets colder gather around...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Live the lake life here at Beckman's Peninsula! This community offers a top notch vacation experience for the whole family. Nestled down in this quaint community, you will find serenity allowing you to kick your feet up at your cabin and escape the commotion. Beckman's Peninsula has been a long standing community at Deep Creek Lake and offers some of the best lake access on the lake. You're also about a mile and a half from Deep Creek Lake State Park and about 3 miles from top dining and shops on the lake. Its a perfect location for not being too close to the hustle and bustle but not too far away either. Community Amenities: -Quiet Neighborhood -Paved Roads -Close to Fireside Wine & Deli -Close to Deep Creek Lake State Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.