- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Name: Mountain Magic | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 5.5 | Sleeps: 14 | Access: Lake Access | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Fill your vacation with “mountain magic” that can be found throughout this dramatic chalet atop Wisp ski mountain. The quaint covered front porch guides you to a unique front door that opens to a beautiful and spacious great room with a visually striking wall of windows to bring in light and exceptional views. Enjoy dining outdoors on the large deck while grilling, or taking a soak in the hot tub on the lower level patio. A sizeable paved driveway provides plenty of parking for your large group with your toys. This chalet is located in a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
"This community is loaded with amenities! The DC Highlands community, high atop Wisp Mountain, is an exclusive gated community full of great perks. Take advantage of the array of outdoor amenities including a playground, outdoor pavilion with wood fireplace, communal picnic tables, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails, and access to the outdoor community pool in the warmer months! Select homes offer lake access and/or a dock slip. Refer to individual property listings for amenity details. DC Highlands is also just a short drive away from Wisp Resort and the Adventure Sports Center International (ASCI) white water rafting course, making it easy to pursue four-seasons of fun and outdoor thrills any day of the year. Community Amenities: -Community Outdoor Swimming Pool: Open Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily. -Covered Pavilion -Tennis Court -Playground -Hiking Trail -Gated Community -Basketball Court -Close to Wisp Resort -Close to ASCI"
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- TOILETRIES & PAPER PRODUCTS: Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.