- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Name: Owl Cabin | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 8 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Owl Cabin mixes sweet simplicity with modern elegance to create an irresistible aura of relaxation!
Located in the heart of Deep Creek, yet tucked away in the secluded Yellowstone Village community, Owl Cabin offers the best of both worlds! This welcoming two bedroom cabin offers the perfect setting to sit back, relax, and take your mind off the hustle and bustle of your daily routine. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the patio, take in the fresh mountain air, and listen to the sweet sounds of nature all around you. After a day spent out on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
"This lake area log home cabin community has a quiet wooded setting just off of popular Glendale Road. Located in a wonderful and woodsy setting, you will feel tucked away in your own little world while being just a short drive away from all Deep Creek Lake has to offer. Restaurants, cinemas, nightlife, a grocery store, and the Deep Creek Lake State Park with a sandy beach area are all within a 2-3 mile radius. The private paved roads that make a large circle through the cabins is perfect for quiet evening walks, bike riding, or morning jogs without a lot of traffic. These beautiful and cozy real log cabins are perfect for a romantic getaway or a small family vacation. Larger groups can rent more than one of the numerous homes we have available and have the privacy needed while being just a few doors down from each other. Community Amenities: -Cozy Log Cabins -Private Wooded Setting -Lake Area -Close to Dutch's at Silver Tree -Close to Uno's Restaurant -Close to Garrett 8 Cinemas"
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.