Rocky Knoll II
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Name: Rocky Knoll II | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 12 | Access: Split Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Enfolded in nature’s embrace, Rocky Knoll II’s classically rustic rooms weave an enchanting spell!
A splendor of glass and cedar framed by nature’s tall timbers distinguishes this fabulous chalet from all others. The beauty of Rocky Knoll II’s storybook setting is a vision no matter the season, a place where green foliage flourishes under the summer sun, glorious color abounds in the fall, snowy winter white dominates the scene come December, and spring explodes to life with a symphony of color and light. With floor to ceiling...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Rock Lodge Road runs parallel to the shoreline on the central area of the lake. The homes located in this area are a mix of lake front, lake access, and lake area. Some of them are split lake front, meaning they are lake front, but you must cross the road between the home and the lake to access the water. If your home comes with a dock slip, Rock Lodge Rd is in a great spot to head out and explore the waters of Deep Creek. You are also in a great location to visit restaurants and shops by car. You're about halfway in between McHenry and Glendale Rd, so you can find good eats and activities in any direction! Community Amenities: -Central Location -Great for Walking/Running -Close to Deep Creek Lake State Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.