Name: Memory Maker | Bedrooms: 8 | Bathrooms: 8.5 | Sleeps: 25 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens & bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Memory Maker is a must! This premium lake estate is packed with amenities- like two private pools!
A Signature Collection home! As the name implies, a treasure trove of new and exciting memories wait just inside the front door of Memory Maker! Activities abound with the artfully designed outdoor pool and poolside theater, a 34’ by 13’ indoor pool, professionally-designed indoor theater with 12-foot HD screen, NFL ticket subscription, and stadium seating for twenty, steam room, sauna, and health club-quality exercise room (including an...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- BATHROOM AMENITIES, PAPER ITEMS, & TOILETRIES (SHAMPOO, SOAP, PAPER TOWELS, TOILET PAPER, HAIR DRYERS, ETC.) ARE NOT PROVIDED. Please plan to pack these items. Bath linens - towels, hand towels, and washcloths – will be provided, one per person, for the maximum occupancy of the home. Beach towels for hot tub, pool, and lake use are NOT provided.
- AFTER BOOKING: an email will immediately be sent asking for contract signatures, photo identification, and the filling in of a travel party list with the names and ages of every member of your travel group. This document must be completed within 48 hours of booking to secure your reservation. Please look for emails upon booking that will instruct you on completion. AIR CONDITIONING: Properties are not equipped with air conditioning unless stated in the online listing.
- CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Year-Round, check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Early Check-ins and/or Late Check-outs are subject to availability based on check-in limitations and back-to-back reservations. You can contact us 3 days prior to your arrival to check on availability of these options, if interested. Addition of these options will not be allowed prior to 3 days before arrival. Additional fees apply.
- CONSTRUCTION NOISE: Deep Creek Lake is a growing resort community and new construction is evident throughout the area. If you rent a home near new construction, please be tolerant of the possible additional noise and other concerns. Please realize that this situation is a matter beyond our control and no refunds or relocation will be made due to these circumstances.
- DOCKS: Docks are not guaranteed for reservations between Labor Day and Memorial Day (September – May). Please call the reservations department to verify dock availability. Be careful around docks, they tend to be slippery when wet. Check your email confirmation after booking to verify the number of dock slips permitted with your rental. Please check with Department of Natural Resources or the Chamber of Commerce regarding boating and personal watercraft regulations, including size limitations, horsepower, times of use, launching, etc.
- IF STAYING IN THE CARMEL COVE COMMUNTITY, A PONTOON BOAT MAY NOT BE SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMMODATED AT YOUR PROPERTY. If planning to rent a pontoon boat, please check with the local marinas about availability to rent when staying at one of the properties located in this area. (rental home area/community will be listed with your rental agreement)
- FAMILY GROUPS ONLY: The occupancy of the rental unit is limited to guests and their family groups only. No sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperones groups allowed.
- FIRES AND FIREWORKS: Outside fires and fireworks of any kind are prohibited (fires are allowed within the confines of an advertised fire pit). Do not remove ashes from fireplaces and make sure fires are out prior to leaving the property. Make sure the damper is open before starting fires. Please be cautious, fires can become too hot which can create flue fires and cause fireplace glass doors to explode. GRILLS: Outdoor BBQ grills are not guaranteed for any reservations from November-March due to weather conditions. Do not place grills inside the property or move them from their present location. Turkey fryers and the like are not permitted.
- MAX. OCCUPANCY: There is an established “maximum occupancy” listed on your rental contract. Children under the age of twelve should not be left in the property without an adult. Mobile units, such as campers and tents, cannot be used on the property.
- MIN. RENTAL AGE: There is an established “minimum rental age” listed on your rental contract. No one will be given keys or access codes to the property under the age of the listed minimum age. NOISE: Please be considerate of neighbors. People enjoy Deep Creek Lake for its serenity; excessive noise will not be tolerated and may be cause for immediate termination of this rental agreement and the guest’s occupancy of the property. Remember voices carry from decks, hot tubs, docks, and boats. Please be considerate of County Ordinance mandated quiet hours from 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- PARKING: There is an established “maximum parking” listed on your rental contract. Boat or boat trailer parking is considered 1 additional vehicle towards your maximum parking limit. All vehicles over maximum occupancy and/or in roadways are at risk for towing at any time without warning at the leaseholder’s expense.
- PETS: Dogs are allowed in the property ONLY if advertised as a “Dog Friendly” property. Only dogs (no more than two) are allowed. No additional fees apply unless found to exceed more than 2 dogs at the property. Cats and other animals are prohibited. Please clean up the yard after pets and do not allow them on furniture, beds, or in pools. Pet damage to the property is not covered under any fees paid for on this rental and will be charged accordingly. *Please note that there is NO guarantee that any property is completely free of allergens.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED. Smoking of all products, tobacco or otherwise, are strictly banned from use inside the rental property. Evidence found of smoking within the property, or improperly disposing of smoking or drug related paraphernalia, will result in a $1,500.00 fine per incident. Multiple fines may apply.
- TELEPHONE: Landline phone availability will be listed with your information after booking. Cell phone service is not guaranteed in the Deep Creek area and we recommend you check with your local service provider about the availability of phone service in the area.
- TRASH REMOVAL: Garage bins should always remain by the roadside with the exception of properties in developments with community dumpsters. The location of any community dumpsters will be given upon booking. Remember to close and latch the lids of cans to prevent animals from getting in. Pick up is once a week (day of pick-up dependent on rental property). Trashcans moved from the edge of road, or trash left outside of cans, will be charged a minimum of $35 for trash pickup. Please contact our office with questions on what to do with excess trash during your stay or prior to departure.
- WINTER RESERVATIONS: Arrivals November-March should be prepared for winter weather conditions. Due to the potential of bad weather and snowy conditions, snow tires and/or chains, or a 4WD vehicle, may be necessary and are strongly recommended for all rentals during the winter season.