- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
Name: Almost Aspen | Bedrooms: 7 | Bathrooms: 6.5 | Sleeps: 20 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
A Signature Collection home! A vacation you will never forget awaits you at Almost Aspen! Located on the lakefront of scenic Deep Creek Lake, this expansive chalet is the ideal spot for a getaway any time of year. The interior of this home is complete with classic furnishings and lots of room for all of your friends and family to come together. The large great room, equipped with a natural stone fireplace and picture windows, is the perfect spot to spend a sun-soaked morning as you prep for the day ahead. Spend some time breathing in the fresh...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Glendale Road runs through the middle of Deep Creek and connects to Route 219. This centralized spot puts you within minutes of your favorite lake activites. Take the day to explore the fun of Deep Creek Lake State Park, then head over to Uno's for lunch and enjoy the view of the lake. The homes located along Glendale Road range from quaint cottages to lake front chalets, so you can find the right size home for your getaway in the heart of Deep Creek Lake. Community Amenities: -Central Location -Close to Arrowhead Market -Close to Dutch's at Silver Tree Restaurant -Close to Deep Creek Lake State Park -Close to Fireside Deli & Wine Shop
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.