CHIC Mountain Home
4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom corner unit townhouse on 3 levels that can accommodate comfortably 8 guests.
Located on Mont-Tremblant resort and just a short walk away to the pedestrian village. This high end chalet is completely renovated to offer a luxurious experience.
Year round BBQ
Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite and smart tv
Bathroom with steam shower and jacuzzy tub
Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
Dining room for 8
Living room with fireplace and a smart tv
Back balcony with Year round BBQ and table
Front balcony with furniture
Bedroom with queen size...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Each property is individually owned.
- Please treat it in respectful manners as if it was your own.
- Check in time is after 4pm and check out time before 11ham.
- No smoking of any kind inside and a minimum of 9 meters from the building is needed in order to do so. (Balconies and terraces included).
- Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply for non-compliance to this policy.
- No parties or excessive noise will be tolerated. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. Minimum age to book is 30 years old. The person reserving the property must be present during the entire stay.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Private hot tubs shall not be in use between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances should furniture or electronic equipment be moved around. Any damage to floors, walls or the furniture will be charged to the guest.
- The guest is responsible for any damage resulting but not limited to: any missing inventory, damages to the property, unauthorized presence of pets, lost keys, electronic equipment configuration changes, unreasonable housekeeping conditions, unreasonable annoyances for neighbors (including any complaint resulting from noise or other disturbance) and any rule or regulation infraction related to the property, and any other charges required to return the property to its original state.
- Any violations of above house rules will result in fines of 500$ or more.