Mt. Jola | Vintage Squaw Valley Perched Under The Tram
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to Mt. Jola, an Property Manager home!
Built in 1955, this Squaw Valley home gives guests the unique opportunity to stay at a historic property that housed reporters during the 1960 Olympics. Inside, you’ll find eclectic, old school interiors that will transport you to a different place and time: colorful art, patterned wallpaper, and wooden everything. Fun fact– the home’s vintage beams once framed the railroad tunnels of Donner Summit! The property is reminiscent of an oversized treehouse with a charming library nook with office space, large windows, and a sprawling patio under the pines. It’s conveniently located within walking distance to the ski lifts and village, where you’ll find shops, restaurants, and bars for an après-ski drink. Cheers!
Situated in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountain range straddling the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe offers stunning panoramic scenery and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.