Historic Designer Sea-View Villa with Pool & Outdoor Living Spaces
This historic property is situated in the exclusive Californie area of Cannes and offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with easy access to everything Cannes has to offer. This Belle Epoque villa was built in 1920 and was the vacation home of Estée Lauder, the founder of Estée Lauder Cosmetics, from 1963 until she passed away in 2004.
This luxury villa has been renovated to a high standard throughout and offers an incredible panoramic sea view. The home is superbly decorated and furnished and offers an airy, elegant, yet comfortable setting. There are a total of 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, two living rooms, a fully fitted gourmet kitchen, a TV lounge, an office, and a 12×4.5m heated saline swimming pool. Five of the bedrooms are in the main house and the remaining bedroom is located in the guest house above the garage complete with an en suite bathroom and kitchenette.
The villa offers a fairly traditional living...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Butler: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 4h weekly housekeeping included
- Water, gas, electricity consumption included
- Weekly linen and towel change included
- End of rental cleaning included