3 Mt Baker
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This Sunriver vacation rental is located near the center of Sunriver, just a short walk to Fort Rock Park, or a short bike ride to the village Mall, Sunriver Marina, or the SHARC. This home includes 10 "unlimited" SHARC passes! This peaceful lodge style retreat is well appointed with all of the luxuries of home. Our home includes, a hot tub, air conditioning, comfortable patio furniture, game loft, Harry Potter Closet, bikes and much more. At 3 Mt. Baker Lane you can relax and enjoy all of the new luxurious linens and comfortable furnishings of an elegant home. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and is the perfect gathering spot for your family and friends.
The home has 2400 sq.ft. and is 2-story with 4 bedrooms + Loft, 3 Bath Home. Downstairs, is a Queen Bedroom and full bathroom, living room, kitchen and family room. Upstairs is the King Master Bedroom, 3rd bedroom with a Queen bed, the 4th bedroom with a 2 sets of twin beds,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise