- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The home is one of the best of Wild Rapids at Mt Bachelor Village! This fabulous, bright and spacious River Wild home is just calling your name! This three story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, home has a corner for everyone; you will not want to leave once you have arrived. The main level has an open great room decorated in contemporary furnishings complete with a cozy fireplace. Your guests will appreciate the 3 king bedrooms, affording your visitors comfort, luxury and privacy. You will be at complete peace lounging in this forested area on your expansive wrap around deck or soaking in the community hot tub and pool within walking distance. Everyone will enjoy the large bonus area downstairs with its media room and 4th bedroom with its two queen beds. This is a great spot to send the children if the adults are craving a little quiet. With A/C and close proximity to the Deschutes River Trail, this home is the total package. Whether you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise