- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Sunriver, Oregon is a sensational vacation destination when you’re looking to get out of town with the entire family. Warm, welcoming and packed with opportunity to make the most of the great outdoors, there’s a little something for everyone in this gem of a Northwest destination. When you’re looking for a rental property that brings the comfort and natural style in equal measure, look no further than 11 Camas. While the home is sure to please the people that stay, it’s also a pet-friendly vacation rental in Sunriver OR that’s open to hosting furry friends you just can’t bear to leave behind!
This 4-bedroom, 2-bath home is easily identified by it’s unique and charming exterior. As soon as you arrive, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with the pale green and yellow accented exterior that blends seamlessly into the lush, forested surroundings. Meticulously designed walkways and landscaping edged with logs give this...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise