Beautiful, Classic Villa with Pool, Spa, and Garden
This private Luxury Villa with swimming pool, SPA, hot tub and Sauna is the ideal Italian country getaway.
Whether you feel like pottering in the vegetable garden or using the villa’s amenities such as the sauna and pool, you will never be at a loose end while staying in this wonderfully authentic property. The villa has such a country feel it will make you feel one with nature the minute you arrive. It is incredibly spacious and a biological farm where the owners produce Wine and Olive Oil.
Hills and vineyards dominate the view and it is only 12 Km from Montalcino and 30 Km from Siena so if lounging by the pool gets too much then the beautiful Siena is very easily accessible.
Many services can be provided by the villa upon request such as cooking courses, massages, dinners and breakfast service, horseback riding, animal watching and bike rides.
There are 2 bedrooms that are en...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Distances from Major Tourist Sights - Siena (30 km) - Florence (90km) - Montalcino (12 km) - Pienza (27 km) - Buonconvento (4 km) - Seaside (80 km) Distances from major International Airports - Rome (230 km) - Florence (95 Km) - Pisa (140 km) Golf - Borgo La Bagnaia only 25 km Horseback Riding - 5 km from the Villa Wine tasting tours - many places in the Brunello Area and Chianti Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 (cash)
- Arrival time : After 4 Pm
- Departure time : Before 10 Am
- Energy costs included? : Extra €250, payable locally.
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €400, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).