Comfortable Loft with a Full Kitchen in Downtown District
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This Loft is decorated with coastal living in mind, perfect for your Newport retreat. This Loft is one of three units housed inside a building dating back to the 1800’s. With Thames Street out the front door, you steps away from Brick Marketplace, Bowen’s Wharf and all the shopping, dining and attractions the area has to offer. The first floor features a fully equipped kitchen, living room with sofa bed and a dining area for four people. The second floor features a master suite with a queen size bed and spa like bathroom.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- For the respect and courtesy of our other guests and neighbors, please abide by the following:
- - No smoking allowed on the premises
- - No pets allowed on the premises
- - Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am
- - Park only in your designated space(s)
- - Guests are responsible for any and all damages to the unit and its furnishings, as well as missing items
- - Guests must follow all State and Local laws and ordinances
- For any guest services or maintenance emergencies (i.e., locked out of unit/code not working, plumbing issues, appliance or electronic devices not working, essential items missing from the unit, etc.), please call 401-845-9400, press the corresponding number to reach the Newport Lofts and follow the prompts to leave an emergency message. One of our agents or maintenance technicians will get in touch with you to assist.
- For more information on our rules and policies, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Again, please be sure to report any and all issues or disturbances to the reservation’s office. Thank you!