Cape San Blas "Coastal Comfort" 249 Mercury Lane
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
A modern estate built in a classic Southern architectural style with multi-level, shaded verandas and a “crow’s nest” offering gulf views, Coastal Comfort welcomes you to explore the pristine beaches of Cape San Blas from a relaxing homebase.
A spacious, open floor plan on the second level greets new guests with hardwood floors, high-ceilings and breezy, tropical colors. A wall of picture windows and French doors leading to the wrap-around deck allows sunlight to flood this area. The living area, styled in New England cottage decor, offers multiple cozy sitting areas, including a full-length sofa and loveseat facing a wood-burning fireplace wall-mounted, large-screen TV.
A nautical-themed dining table with wicker furniture and a country-style bench seats 8 guests for dinners prepared in the gourmet kitchen, where stainless steel appliances and granite countertops will inspire your family chef.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking- No pets (unless otherwise specified)- Service dogs that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities are always welcome and are not subject to a pet fee. Emotional support dogs are permitted only in pet-friendly homes with payment of the pet fee. Over occupancy of indicated maximum prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction from the property with no refund to guest- No parties or events: Property only available as a private vacation residence, no parties, events, media or commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the description of the home and with a separate contract with us and event fee collected at time of booking- All reservations require damage waiver or security deposit- All reservations require separate rental agreement be completed by lead guest- Lead guest must be at least 21 yrs to book with higher restrictions in certain locations (25 in Palm Springs and Cape San Blas) - Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (“House Rules”) provided in the home or electronically. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. Guest agrees to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities.