Modern, Family-Friendly Ski Home with Chairlift Access
This beautiful mountain lodge is perfect for the large family or group getaway for that special Big Sky vacation. In summer, the Twin Lift Lodge can serve as a home base for trips into Yellowstone. In winter, this house is truly ski-in/ski-out as the White Otter Lift is just a few steps out the front door, and the Cascade Lift runs right over the house.
Offering 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, Twin Lodge is perfect for families. Three bedrooms upstairs house queen beds and TVs, while the fourth upstairs bedroom offers two sets of twin bunk beds for the kids. There is also a crib in the home to accommodate your junior skier. The master bedroom downstairs has a king bed and a TV. A comfortable family room upstairs is an ideal place for entertaining, with a TV and Wii gaming system. The family will also love gathering in the private outdoor hot tub, which overlooks all the action on the chair lifts.
For your convenience,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking- No pets (unless otherwise specified)- Service dogs that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities are always welcome and are not subject to a pet fee. Emotional support dogs are permitted only in pet-friendly homes with payment of the pet fee. Over occupancy of indicated maximum prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction from the property with no refund to guest- No parties or events: Property only available as a private vacation residence, no parties, events, media or commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the description of the home and with a separate contract with us and event fee collected at time of booking- All reservations require damage waiver or security deposit- All reservations require separate rental agreement be completed by lead guest- Lead guest must be at least 21 yrs to book with higher restrictions in certain locations- Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (“House Rules”) provided in the home or electronically. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. Guest agrees to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities.