This Historic Mansion Hosted George Washington
Built in 1770, the picturesque General Lachlan McIntosh House is considered to be the oldest brick residence in the state of Georgia. In the year of 1783, the first constitutional session of Georgia Legislature was held in this very home and shortly after visited by George Washington himself in 1791. After undergoing an expansive renovation top-to-bottom, this luxurious estate has much to offer for for a one-of-a-kind Savannah experience.
This 3-story brick stuccoed home is situated on East Oglethorpe Avenue, home to some of Savannah’s most sprawling estates. Offering an exquisite five bedrooms, each fitted with their own en-suite bathroom, you’ll never want to leave! Suited with many amenities, enjoy having a convivial environment, easy for entertaining or catering to your guests.
Stepping inside this quintessential home of Savannah, the main level has been tastefully decorated to the nines. With ample room for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25