TAO Edena 30
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
A private plunge pool and a convenient location close to several cenotes, the Centro district, and Parque Nacional Tulum, are yours at this gorgeous Tulum retreat. Along with a prime location, you’ll also enjoy complimentary access to some fabulous on-site resort amenities including a full-size pool, a hot tub, and a children’s play set. Centro’s vibrant shopping, dining, and nightlife entertainment hub is only two miles away. The beaches of the Hotel Zone are within a four-mile radius.
When you’re not exploring all that the Mayan Riviera has to offer or enjoying the great on-site amenities, relax in total bliss in your private backyard paradise. Soak up some rays in one of the deck loungers, dine alfresco on the covered patio, and beat the afternoon heat with a cooling soak in the plunge pool. A second-floor patio offers another spot for sun-soaked leisure.
The villa’s two-story interior comes furnished from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.