Modern 1-Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Hayle
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Welcome to our brand new luxury apartment in the prestigious North Quay development at Hayle Harbour. Stylishly designed, it comfortably accommodates 2 guests in 1 bedroom. The open plan living, dining, and kitchen area offers a seamless and modern space. Enjoy a luxurious stay with the brand new kitchen and bathroom. Convenience is guaranteed with reserved parking for 1 vehicle. Book now for an unforgettable stay in this landmark location.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A couple of things that will make your stay even better:
- You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. You and your guests must not:
- • Smoke on the premises. All rooms and common spaces in Our accommodation are strictly nonsmoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises. We charge a £250 fee should smoking is found to have occurred in the apartment during your stay.
- • Bring any pets into the premises, except for assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed.
- • Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises.
- • Use or consume in or about the property any drugs mentioned in the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 or any other controlled substance, the use of which may from this time on be prohibited or restricted by statute.
- • Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment.
- • Remove, damage, or destroy any property.
- • Use the property for any business purposes whatsoever.
- • Use any technology provided to download or access any unlawful or obscene material.
- • Cause unreasonable disturbance to Our other guests or any member of Our staff.
- • Interfere, nor permit anyone except authorized maintenance staff to interfere with any electrics, plumbing, heating, or fixtures and fittings at the apartment. All appliances must be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual. If no manual is present, guests should contact PRIM SHORT STAYS.
- • Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm, especially from TV's and other electronic devices.
- • Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, we may have to replace the corresponding locks.
- • Use the property for parties or gatherings where occupants of neighboring apartments might be disturbed. If on arrival, it is felt you are planning to use the apartment(s) for such an event you may be refused entrance. If it is discovered that you are holding such an event after arrival, you will be required to leave immediately. In such circumstances, PRIM SHORT STAYS is not obliged to provide or locate alternative accommodation. The proportion of the refund is at Our discretion. We reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £450 in such circumstances.
- • Ensure that you and your visitors are familiar with the fire escape routes in the building you are occupying. Fire doors and fire exits must be always kept clear of obstructions. On discovering a fire or on hearing the fire alarm, call the fire service by dialing 999 and evacuate the building by the nearest fire escape. Then await further instruction from the Fire Officer in control of the emergency. Do not attempt to re-enter the building until told to do so. You are responsible for ensuring that the apartment is not occupied by more people than is stated in your Booking Confirmation email. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if it is felt this condition is likely to be breached. In this case, no paid funds will be returned. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without our written approval.
- • You are responsible for ensuring that the apartment is not occupied by more people than is stated in your Booking Confirmation email. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if it is felt this condition is likely to be breached. In this case, no paid funds will be returned. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without our written approval.
- • We offer late check-out options for guests that need a little longer. They are always Subject to Availability.
- Option A: Check-out by 12pm (£19)
- Option B: Check-out by 2pm (£29)