Sun-Soaked Barbados Villa with Sea Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Traditional, coastal villa on a commanding ridge with sweeping views of the surrounding golf courses and the sparkling waves beyond.
Bright, spacious, and airy, this Barbados rental beauty will certainly lift your spirits. Designed in a traditional island style, the exterior and interior perfectly complement the natural landscape and mirror the palette and materials found across western Barbados. Thanks to the cool color palette and open-plan design with plentiful opportunities for ventilation, you can count on staying cool even in the heat of summer.
A cool, neutral color scheme elevated by pops of bold, primary colors makes the interior spaces feel cohesive and airy without sacrificing personality and flair. The neutral kitchen and dining area make use of high-quality pale wood and stone to maximize the sense of space on offer. The hidden gems of this Barbados rental villa are the spa and fitness center, so be...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Bartender: On request
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Onsite Staff: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Onsite Staff: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This Barbados villa is located inside the private gated golf resort of Royal Westmoreland on the west coast of Barbados close to Holetown. With 24/hour security, the verdant landscaped setting is home to over 250 of the most luxurious private villas in Barbados and an 18-hole Roberto Trent Jones Jr golf course. Nearby in Holetown, you will find supermarkets, banks, bars, restaurants, and the Limegrove Lifestyle Center. Also, historic Speightstown is just a 15-minute drive away.
- 36 minutes to Grantley International Airport by car.
- 5 minutes to Apes Hill Golf Resort and Community Barbados by car
- 6 minutes Lone to Star Restaurant by car
- 7 minutes Gibbes Beach, Barbados by car
- ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ON-SITE OR NEARBY
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, Polo
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES ($€£)
- Itinerary planning - pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available - just ask
- RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES
- Daily housekeeping
- Social Royal Westmoreland membership guest privileges
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Strictly non-smoking villa
- Social Royal Westmoreland membership means that guests have access to the communal pools, jacuzzi, sanctuary gym, tennis court, beach facilities and Mullins Beach Club including a free shuttle to Mullins Beach but does not include use of the golf course or driving range. Guests can pay to play golf and use the driving range with limits on tee times.
- To access membership privileges and facilities, villa guests must register for houseguest cards, which must be done prior to arrival with the concierge team.
- As the estate is a short drive to Holetown and beaches, renting a car is recommended, though many guests choose to use the free shuttle that takes you to Mullins beach where you can enjoy a dedicated area for Royal Westmoreland guests.
- Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
- A security deposit is required after booking confirmation (BB0059)
- STAFF AND SERVICES