Arty House - Discover London as a Local!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
London: home to 9 million people living in distinct, vibrant communities. Sure, Big Ben is worth a look.
But want to get under the skin of the world’s most exciting city? Then live like a local. Explore pubs, street markets, and hidden gem restaurants as you wander streets heavy with history.
The photos of this beautiful home speak for themselves.
But you’re here to explore, so let the real London reveal itself in this eclectic neighborhood.
Because trust me, London isn’t a studio flat in Soho./nThis lovely three-bedroom house has been recently renovated to a high standard, with guests in mind. It is situated on a residential street, and it is not partitioned - it is one full house, not flats.
You’ll enter the property using a lockbox with keys, so there’s no need to waste time waiting for an agent to arrive, or rushing to be there on time. Relax! You’re on your holiday.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The property is located on a quiet residential street of terraced properties, just off Seven Sisters Road. There is a primary school at one end, and a library at the other. There is also a pleasant park with a play area just around the corner too, opposite the hospital. It is a ten-minute walk to the nearest Underground station, Seven Sisters. Seven Sisters is a particularly good station, as it is on the rapid Victoria Line. For example, it’s less than 10 minutes to King’s Cross station in the center of the city, and only 15 minutes to Oxford Circus - considered the heart of tourist London. South Tottenham Overground station is a short walk too, which is useful for exploring attractions like Hampstead Heath. There’s plenty on your doorstep to keep you entertained too. Finsbury Park and Stoke Newington, both nearby, have a fantastic selection of independent restaurants, bars, and shopping. The flat is very near to Woodberry Wetlands, which is a beautiful area for nature and for walking. You can even go swimming in the reservoirs if you’re feeling brave! The larger Finsbury Park is also close.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.