Large 3 BR Apartment | City Center | Perfect for a Family
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Rosenborg Hotel Apartments offers:
→ A dedicated 24/7 online reception to assist you prior to, during and after your stay.
→ Electronic smart locks on all doors enabling you to enjoy a hassle-free check-in and no need
for key-sharing and/or waiting in queue for check-in. 100% secure, 100% hassle-free.
→ Complimentary luggage storage so you can further utilize the city on arrival and departure days.
→ Laundry room with several washing and drying machines - no surcharge.
→ Super fast 500/500 Mbit internet, smart TV.
→ Located at “Landemærket” in the absolute center of town with all major sights, best restaurants, and shopping opportunities within walking distance.
→ Professional cleaning and 5-star hotel linen.
→ Nespresso coffee, tea & much more - feel at home!
→ Complimentary weekly mid-stay cleanings for stays above 7 nights
To ensure you a pleasant, hassle-free vacation,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
We are located smack in the middle of the city, on a charming cobblestone street that leads directly onto Copenhagen’s main shopping district, “Strøget”. It is for this reason that we pride ourselves with our location, as our guests could not be staying at a better spot. To make things even better, our apartments are located opposite of the Copenhagen “Round Tower”, one of the most famous landmarks in Copenhagen and extremely close to Rosenborg Royal Castle. Furthermore, you will be located within walking distance to all major spots and attractions, top restaurants of various cuisines and within 300 meters from the largest transportation hub in Denmark (Nørreport station). In other words, you will not find a better location for your stay in Copenhagen. To put things in perspective the distance to various top sights are as follows: Nyhavn: 700 metres The Round Tower: At your doorstep Trinitatis Church: At your doorstep Tivoli Gardens: 1000 metres Amalienborg: 200 metres Strøget: 50 metres Rosenborg Castle: 500 metres King’s Garden: 200 metres The National Museum: 1200 metres
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Security: For our guests safety and comfort, common areas of the hotel are under CCTV surveillance and security guards patrols the property during the night time.
- - Animals are not allowed. If ignored it will result in a fine of up 7.500 DKK.
- - Quiet hours: we require that it is quiet between 10 PM and 8 AM. It goes without saying that all staying guests should be respectful of their neighbors. Excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time during the day.
- - No parties or events allowed. In case this rule is ignored, the guests will be obliged to leave the hotel premises immediately with no refunds. Furthermore, extra charges will be applied to cover any need for extra cleaning or repair of damages caused. Any exception to the rule is only allowed with the advance written consent of Property Manager.
- - Smoking and any other substance abuse is not permitted anywhere on Property Manager property neither inside nor outside in the yard. Failure to comply with the non-smoking policy will result in a fine of up to 7.500 DKK and possible termination of the reservation without the option of refund. The following will likewise be treated as smoking: the use of candles, incense, and essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) and the use of laughing gas are all prohibited.
- - Commercial use of our apartments / rooms is not allowed without an agreement with Property Manager beforehand.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00