Warmth & Grace: Comfy Homestead for Large Groups
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to our charming family home located in the heart of London’s vibrant Forest Gate neighborhood. This spacious and comfortable house is the perfect choice for families and large groups looking to explore the best of what this bustling city has to offer.
We strive to make your family’s stay as comfortable as possible, which is why we provide basic amenities such as fresh linens, towels, and toiletries. We want you to feel right at home from the moment you arrive./nThe house boasts ample space, ensuring everyone in your family can relax and unwind. Kick back on the comfortable sofas and enjoy quality time together.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities you’ll need during your stay. Whip up your favorite recipes, prepare packed lunches for your adventures, or simply enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning. The convenience of having a well-equipped kitchen will make your family feel right at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Our house is in a convenient location with a peaceful ambiance. The area benefits from its proximity to several amenities and facilities. The neighborhood is also home to several quaint cafes, bakeries, and restaurants, where residents can indulge in delicious cuisine and relax in cozy settings. Whether it's a morning coffee, a quick lunch, or a leisurely dinner.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.