- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Please review Manager’s Information for cancellation policies prior to booking this home.Pets are accepted at Dug’s House on a case-by-case basis with pre-approval only.Privately nestled in a large, bright clearing amidst a stand of mixed northern forest, Dug’s House is a beautiful and welcoming Vermont family home. A wide porch wraps around three sides of the house (two sides are covered from the elements) and offers myriad seating options to enjoy the outdoors—long benches, Adirondack chairs, and even baseball seats from Vermont’s own Centennial Field, home of the Lake Monsters—with loads of space to gather and grill. Just off the front porch, a firepit beckons for an evening spent under the stars and the large backyard hill is a favorite for sledding. An L-shaped entryway is outfitted with a storage bench, built in cubbies, boot dryers, and lots of hooks for hanging your gear. The well-equipped kitchen boasts ample cupboards and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.