Modern Apartment | Where Everything Just Works!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Original features, vintage furniture, charming low-hanging beams... these things have their place: in hugely expensive accommodation! But sometimes you just want a flat where everything is hassle-free and convenient. Professionally cleaned; soft, clean sheets; a reliably hot shower; a fully-equipped kitchen with everything you need to make proper home meals; self-check-in and check-out; fresh towels and toiletries./nYour flat is located on a lovely, leafy Victorian terraced street. It’s a quiet and peaceful road, just a stone’s throw from both the local park and the Underground. You’ll check-in using a lockbox and keys, which makes life much easier for you.
As you come inside, you’ll see that everything has been beautifully renovated, refreshed and modernised in 2022. Sunlight peeps through the blinds into the kitchen and living area. Compact it may be, but there’s everything you need: a proper oven, all the utensils you’d...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The flat is located halfway between the gorgeous Downhills Park and Turnpike Lane Underground station. That means you’ve got the best of both worlds – fantastic green space to explore, and quick access to the rest of the city. There are loads of restaurants, pubs, shops and things to do in the immediate area. It’s a diverse area, with so many different foods to try, from Bulgarian to Turkish to Middle Eastern and just about everywhere else! The area is very popular with young families and professionals, who are slightly priced out of the central city but want to live somewhere with excellent transport links. As well as Turnpike Lane station, Hornsey railway station is just around the corner. Be sure to check which is best for your journey.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.