2BR Pikes Peak View and Nestled in the Trees
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Beautiful Pikes Peak views and nestled amongst the Evergreens and Aspens, this 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom completely remodeled cottage will capture your heart and hold it forever in the mountains. This home has beautiful and modern updates while still maintaining its novel charm with beamed ceilings, original wood floors and lead glass windows.
Located in the heart of Woodland Park, you are minutes to national forest, an abundance of hiking trails, Charis Bible College, and nearly every convenience you need to enjoy your time in the mountains.
You’ll love pulling up to this quaint cottage that has the feel of being deep in the forest with its white stone driveway, aspen trees blowing in the wind and the beautiful look of the woodsy home, yet it is walking distance to Woodland Park and just 20 minutes to Manitou Springs.
Inside, the kitchen has been renovated with new countertops and stainless steel appliances...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Visitors to the region love to stay in Woodland Park, and with good reason. It’s ideally located at the junction of Highways 24 and 67, taking you everywhere you’ll want to go. Lovers of the outdoors will find themselves in paradise, literally surrounded by trails, canyons, falls, parks and lakes. Opportunities abound for hiking, biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, ziplining, and more – and most within a 30-minute drive or less. This is beautiful country and there’s a lot to see, but visitors find two spots particularly awe-inspiring: the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center, where dramatic sandstone rock formations stand 300 feet tall (20 minutes) and Pikes Peak, a/k/a “America’s Mountain,” providing unforgettable views at 14,115 feet (1 hour, 5 minutes). Kids of all ages love Woodland Park because it’s home to the Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center, a museum with an on-site lab (4 minutes). Woodland Park is also a regional commercial hub with plenty of shopping and casual dining. Forgot to pack something? You won’t have to go far to replace it. Speaking of shopping and dining, you’ll love the hip offerings of Colorado Springs. Just 30 minutes away, Colorado Springs will delight you with its unique boutiques, award-winning restaurants, breweries and lounges, as well as cultural treats like museums, art galleries and theaters. There’s something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
- **By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.