Retro Guesthouse - an urban, jungle stay.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to our retro rehab! We kept all of the unique finishings and quirky character of this home. Tucked away in the rear of this property, it feels like an urban jungle with large palm fronds and trees. We encourage you to enjoy the outdoor spaces, including a unique outdoor shower and tub! If you’re looking for a unique, cozy stay for a small group this is the perfect spot for your next stay.
The house features Smart TVs in the living room and master bedroom, a full kitchen including all pots, pans and cutlery, new comfortable beds, access to an upstairs patio and downstairs patio for enjoying the outdoors. There is a king bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, and one convertible futon in the living room. This home easily accommodates 5 guests.
This home also includes access to a unique outdoor shower and tub - we do our best to keep this area clean and free of debris but because it is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Surrounding our bungalow, there is a variety of dining options where guests can explore and find restaurants for everyone to enjoy. If you're looking to enjoy a nice cup of coffee, wine or delicious food you're just a few steps away to the Southern Grounds. Near our Fresh Bungalow you can find what are considered some of the best restaurants in Jacksonville which includes Taverna, The Bearded Pig, Matthews, Town Hall, V's Pizza or Rue Saint Marc or for those home chefs you can swing by a fantastic local butcher at Clines Custom Meats.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1. We ask that you fill out a check-in form which requires you to upload your ID into our reservation system. This is similar to hotels requiring you to provide an ID at check-in. Once you have completed this and signed our rental agreement (see rule #2) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 2. We ask that you electronically sign our rental agreement prior to check-in. Once you have completed this and filled in our check-in form (see rule #1) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 3.Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM Violating these will result in a warning A second violation will result in an early checkout
- 4.Smoking anything (cigarettes, marijuana, incense, cloves, vapes, hookahs, etc) anywhere on the property is strictly forbidden and will result in a $500 fine
- 5. We use a risk assessment system which flags guests who have an above average chance of causing damage to our properties. We use various factors (such as location of guest's residence compared to the property, stay duration, quantity and type of guest reviews, and property type (apt vs single family home), etc.) to assess the risk level. If we perceive an above average risk level, we may ask you to pay up to $99 for a Waivo® Security Deposit Waiver in order to keep an existing booking which we deem as high risk.
- 6. Please check the listing for rules and additional information on pets >95.% of our listings are pet friendly, however we charge a fee which varies by listing so please budget accordingly
- 7. Early check-ins/late check-outs are only allowed with prior approval Please see the unit listing for associated fees
- 8. Events of any kind (defined as the number of people at the property exceeding the guest count listed on the reservation or the maximum capacity of the listing) are strictly forbidden and may result in a $1000 event fee
- 9. Additional rules, including information about parking specific to this unit may be found in the unit listing
- 10. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!