Trail side Retreat- Blue Ridge GA
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Plan a honeymoon, anniversary trip, or romantic weekend away in this lovely cabin located just a few miles from downtown Blue Ridge with the Benton MacKaye Trail running through the property. Boasting natural pine interiors, charming mountain décor and the comforts of home, you’ll find tranquility waiting with peaceful, open arms.Blue Ridge, hosting a huge variety of restaurants, family-friendly attractions, and great shopping is just minutes away. When you head into town, you’ll find plenty to do, whether you’re looking for a relaxing day or an action-packed week. For a more peaceful day, browse the specialty shops, get a massage, catch a live show at Blue Ridge’s Community Theater, or visit a local winery. For a little more excitement, Blue Ridge Adventure Park, tubing on the Toccoa River and hiking the Benton MacKaye Trail (Benton MacKaye Trail | Official Georgia Tourism & Travel Website | Explore Georgia.org) are waiting for you....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Trail Side Retreat, located in Southern Blue Ridge Mountains, close to Blue Ridge Adventure Park, is just a 15-minute drive to Downtown Blue Ridge fine dining and shopping. This home is located near these other properties in SCCR’s program: Breakaway Ridge and Timeout.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee of $75.00 per pet for up to 2 pets max.
- Must be 25 to rent.
- No Smoking
- Check in takes place at your cabin. You will receive check in information 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Guests must complete rental agreement and provide a copy of id before check in information can be sent out.