The Grove Cottage - Downtown Springdale
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to our little piece of sunshine in Historic Downtown Springdale! Established in 1897. Reestablished in 2019. The Grove Cottage is located just minutes from the Razorback Greenway, parks, shopping, and restaurants.
Our cottage is rich in history, which is highlighted by unique, stylish furnishings. Situated on a corner lot with gorgeous giant shade trees, the cottage was designed with relaxation, comfort, and convenience in mind. The Grove Cottage will be your home away from home.
This 1685 sqft cottage is complete with a picturesque back patio, a front porch overlooking beautiful trees, a welcoming living room, dining room, kitchen with island, side entrance with mudroom, workspace area, and laundry room. The split floor plan of our home features a spacious master bedroom with TV + en suite bath with large walk-in shower. The two additional guest bedrooms (one a full bed, the other with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Historic Downtown Springdale is a little gem in Northwest Arkansas. And with major revitalization projects under way, it seems there is always something new to experience! The Razorback Greenway is only 0.3 mile away from The Grove Cottage, and it is only 0.1 mile to the center of Downtown-Emma Ave. Local downtown shopping includes Cellar Door Antique Store (which made an appearance in HBO's True Detective), Hello Local, Sire Mercantile, T.H.E.Avenue NWA, Organic Creations, Phat Tire Bike Shop, Whimsy Whoo Downtown, and more. There are also many local places to hang out and grab a drink including The Odd Soul, Emma Ave. Bar and Tap, Black Apple Crossing, Bike Rack Brewery & Coffee, and Trailside Coffee Co. You can enjoy something to eat at Mr. Taco Loco, Don Guero Taqueria, Spring Street Grill, Jade China, Shelby Lynn's Cake Shoppe, La Espiga De Oro (Bakery), Big Sexy Food (truck), Mothership, Acambaro, Jimmy's Pizza, Waffle House, Sammich Love, and many nearby fast food restaurants. Food delivery services are also available. Spending time at The Shiloh Museum learning about the area or catching a show at the Arts Center of the Ozarks is also highly recommended. Other amenities to the Downtown Springdale area include: the Razorback Greenway, Spring Creek and Walter Turnbow Park, The Apollo (event center), The Jones Center for Families featuring ice skating and indoor pools, the Runway Bike Park and Pump Track, Luther George Park with playground and skate park, Fairlane Station (event center), Parson's Stadium featuring the Rodeo of the Ozarks, Arkansas & Missouri Railroad train depot, Springdale Municipal Airport, and the nearby Core Brewery & Taproom. The Grove Cottage is conveniently located near the post office, fire station, Northwest Medical Center (hospital), the chamber of commerce, city hall and police station, salons, banks, pharmacies, and much more. While strolling around Downtown Springdale, you will also be amazed by the new Tyson Emma campus, which is where Fortune 500 company Tyson Foods' houses much of its Information Technology Offices. Additionally, our downtown houses J.B. Hunt IT offices, WhyteSpyder tech company, and Startup Junkie. Welcome to Historic Downtown Springdale!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Please note: The homeowners live next door and will report any of this to us. - NO Pets of any kind - $400 fine. - No smoking. No vaping. No drugs.- $1000 fine - No parties or events. -$1000 fine - Taking of any items from the cottage is considered theft and will be charged appropriately. - Please do not open the windows. The cottage is climate controlled, and the windows are antique. - Do not put hot hair styling tools directly on the wood bathroom vanities. Instead, please place items on the rubber styling mats that are provided. - For bookings longer than one week, we reserve the option to access the cottage to ensure everything is fully functioning. We will work proactively with guests to schedule a time convenient for both parties. - Supervised children are welcome with the full expectation that the cottage and our furnishings are treated with care. Guests should note that the cottage is not safety child proofed. - The cottage is located in a residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of noise from 10 pm to 7 am. - Please do not move the furniture and decor around inside the cottage. Do not stand on the furniture. - Guests are to report any repair or maintenance items to us as soon as possible. - The cottage is designed for a maximum of six guests. - The booking guest and all other guests must agree to and abide by the rules, guidelines and acknowledgements. - Please note that we charge up to $100 per hour for late checkouts if not previously arranged. - Note: Sarah, one of the owners, is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Arkansas.