Colourful 3-Bed terrace house, Chelsea
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This 3 bedroom home offers a perfect blend of modern aesthetics and cozy charm. Step into a world of colour and enjoy the lively colour palette of your surroundings.
The property is a 18th century Georgian townhouse in Chelsea, which is known for its upscale and vibrant atmosphere in London. It is a 3-bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, which both have a bath and one has a shower and spans across 5 floors, indicating a vertical living arrangement.
The large living room provides ample space for relaxation and entertainment, and it also features a separate snug area, which could be a cozy nook for reading or relaxing.
The property also has an outdoor patio area, which offers a lovely space for relaxation.
The kitchen and dining area is well-equipped and designed for both cooking and dining purposes. This space is where guests can prepare meals and enjoy them together in a comfortable and inviting...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The home is only a 1 minute walk to the popular boutiques, restaurants and bars of King's Road. A stroll along the river to look at some of London's most beautiful bridges cannot be missed. For those interested in the arts, you will find the Royal Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall and the Saatchi Gallery. The Royal Hospital, home to the Chelsea Pensioners and the venue for the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show, is just moments away. If you're there on a Saturday, why not try Duke of York Square's Fine Food market, curated by Partridges and showcasing an array of artisan and locally produced food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.