1 Min. Walk to Water/Town Patio and AC!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
11141 - Velvet Nation: NEW! West End, <1 Min. Walk to Water/Town, King Bed, Stainless Appliances, Patio, and A/C!
Pack your most luxurious crushed or panne velvet for a fun-filled week at our centrally located and newly constructed West End Condo that comfortably sleeps two! Located between Bradford and Commercial Streets, you’ll be just steps away from the Ocean or the restaurants and shops that run along the coast. Start your morning with an outdoor spin class at Muscle Beach Gym (just a two minute walk away) or enjoy a lazy morning at home and head out to the Boatslip once the sun rises high in the sky to drink and dance at their famous Afternoon Tea Party-- located just a mere two minute walk away so you’ll never be late!
Return home in the early evening to our modern and open 1st-Floor Condo for some quick R&R or a wardrobe change. Grab a Spiked Seltzer from the fridge and whip up some seaside-inspired...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Guest must be 25 years or older to book. Guest must sign guest agreement within 24 hours of booking. Guest must abide by the dog policy of the home (stated in the house description) that is either:
- No Animals Permitted: This home is not authorized for dogs or animals of any kind. A fine of $1,000 and removal of your pet will occur for non-compliance. Service animals unfortunately are also not authorized at this home - however, if you have a documented Service Animal then it is authorized at one of our Dog Friendly homes and we will waive the Dog Fee but you must provide notice and documentation. Please call us to change to a dog or service animal friendly home.
- Dogs Permitted: This home is dog friendly (no other animals are permitted), but requires payment for a dog guest except for a licensed Service Animal. Please confirm and pay for dogs in the Guest Portal and review and adhere to all dog rules.
- “I, the undersigned, hereby apply for the above listed accommodation and warrant that I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this application, and I agree to abide by house rules and homeowners/agents/association restrictions on use of said property. I further understand and represent that I am executing this application on behalf of all parties on the premises during the dates of my stay.”
- HOUSE RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Max Occupancy & Age Limit
- ”I affirm that I am 25 years or older and that I will be present and accountable for the duration of the booked dates.”
- The Occupancy that you selected at booking is the Max Occupancy at all times. You may not exceed the Allowed Occupancy. Infants under the age of 2 are always welcomed and are in addition to the Occupancy limit. However, Property Manager Vacations does not provide infant cots/cribs or amenities. You must contact Property Manager Vacations for any increase in occupancy; this may incur changes to the reservation. Town occupancy limits will be enforced by the town. No Parties Are Allowed On The Premises. Notwithstanding this occupancy limitation, private dinners are permitted so long as these events: (i) are limited in attendance to a total of maximum occupancy plus 4 persons, (ii) do not involve third party service providers (e.g., caterers, audio systems, performers or entertainers of any sort), and (iii) Your group remains in full compliance with all other terms of this contract including, but not limited to, excessive noise, respect for neighbors, and parking restrictions.
- Any deviation without permission will incur additional charges to your Security Authorization Hold/Security Deposit.
- 2. Security Authorization Hold/Security Deposit
- The amount of the Security Authorization Hold/Security Deposit is not the limit for any damages claimed and charges can be made against your credit card on file should there be excess costs. Property Manager will notify You with an itemized list of any damages that have been caused by You and return the entire Security Authorization Hold/Security Deposit less any penalty for excess cleaning, damages or breaking of house rules. Deductions to your Security Authorization Hold/Security Deposit may be made for many reasons to include:
- • Excessive cleaning services required after your departure
- • Breaking of house rules to include noise complaints
- • Self reported accidental damages to the property in excess of $500
- • Late departure on check-out day
- • 100% of all damage due to dogs
- • 100% of all unreported damages
- 3. Self-Reported Accidental Damage less than $500
- As a part of your stay, you are covered by Property Manager Vacations for some unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay provided that you notify Property Manager prior to check-out. If a person in your guest list accidentally causes any damage to property, the company will fix at the company's cost this accidental damage up to $500 total during your visit. This excludes any and all damage due to your dog. You are covered for a maximum benefit of $500. Any damages that exceed $500 or are not covered under the plan and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- 4. No Smoking
- There is absolutely no smoking permitted in or around the property. Smoking inside the house will cause automatic forfeit of Security Authorization Hold, and said monies will be used for extensive cleaning services.
- 5. Cancellation & Refunds
- As the cancellation policy can vary by platform and time of booking, please be sure to refer back to the policy on your reservation confirmation from the platform you booked on.
- Any guest booking more than 28 nights on any booking platform needs to adhere to the long term stay cancellation policy: Cancellations received 48 hours after booking and 30 days prior to arrival have a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations that occur less than 30 days from the check-in date will result in forfeiture of the entire rental amount. No exceptions.
- If the home becomes unavailable for any reason prior to your stay, Property Manager will find you an alternative home or refund you in full. This is most common when booking more than 9-months ahead of time because the homeowner may not have blocked their dates or may not renew for a future season. Property Manager Vacations retains the right to cancel the reservation for any reason. In case of cancellation by Property Manager Vacations, You will receive a full refund of monies paid to date or may accept a credit for a future booking. No additional compensation will be provided. Property Manager Vacations will not be liable under any circumstances, including substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or services.
- To protect against cancellations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, death, natural disasters, etc. we recommend that guests purchase trip cancellation insurance within 14-days of making your booking, which is often available via your credit card company.
- 6. Cleaning
- “I understand that should I have any complaints about the cleanliness of the home, I must report them the same day as check-in and Property Manager Vacations will send someone to re-clean the home within 24hrs. I understand that refunds will not be provided for any cleaning complaints.”
- You paid for cleaning which includes preparation of the home before arrival and after departure. Property Manager does a deeper turnover cleaning, removes trash, exchanges propane tanks, exchanges and launders linens, and provides a starter kit of supplies (details in Guest Portal). You are asked to leave the premises in a good and sweep-cleaned condition adhering to instructions in the Guest Portal.
- If excessive cleaning is required upon your departure or if departure instructions are not adhered to it will result in a charge to the Security Authorization Hold in the amount of $50/hr.
- 7. Home Functionality & Repairs - No Refunds Policy
- “I understand appliances and functionality at homes may break or their performance may be temporarily impaired, and Property Manager Vacations will make every timely effort to repair. I understand that a resolution to the issue, and not a refund, is the solution Property Manager provides."
- Utilities, Services and Appliances are provided as noted in the house description in good and working order by Property Manager Vacations. Should there be an interruption of the utilities, services, or appliances due to circumstances beyond control, Property Manager Vacations will make every effort to remedy the problem in a timely manner. However Property Manager Vacations is not to be held financially liable for an interruption in the utilities, services or appliances to the dwelling. Homes have amenities or functionality impaired for many reasons and Property Manager will fix them readily, but will not provide refunds for items that have broken or temporarily ceased functioning. Management’s goal is to repair any such issue quickly so as to have a minimal impact on your visit.
- 8. Maintenance Access for Property Manager Vacation Staff
- In order to maintain, repair or address various issues that arise at the property, you understand Property Manager Vacations may send staff to the property during your stay. If maintenance is required you understand it will be done according to the available maintenance schedule and will likely not be scheduled when you are present at the property. You will allow the Property Manager staff or vendors to enter and view the premises with or without your presence: a) to inspect premises inside and out as needed, b) to make repairs as needed, c) to show the same to a prospective guest or purchaser, d) pursuant to a court order, and e) to protect the premises if it appears that said premises have been abandoned by You.
- 9. Catastrophic Events & Emergency Evacuations
- If a catastrophe event (hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, etc.) or any situation simply beyond Property Manager Vacation’s control impairs the vacation rental, Property Manager Vacations is not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the renter or for the renter's financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging. There will be NO REFUNDS OR COMPENSATION due to catastrophic or weather related events. Therefore, You are encouraged to consider Travel Protection Insurance via your credit card company to secure your vacation investment and eliminate your financial risk. There will be no refunds of any kind for local, state or federal emergencies.
- 10. Insurance
- You understand that Property Manager Vacations’ insurance does not cover your belongings or damage caused by You. You agree that Property Manager Vacations is not responsible for any loss or damage during the term of the stay. You agree to carry insurance covering all Your personal property located in the unit or bear full responsibility for its damage including damage from fire, water, theft, or any cause.
- 11. Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall Property Manager Vacations or the homeowner be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claims or injury direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, howsoever caused or incurred whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services or accommodations as described or substituted and including unforeseen circumstances or events, by any agents, owners, employees, subcontractors, servants or services as substituted; Property Manager Vacations, at all times will act in good faith and use its best efforts to substitute with accommodations or services of a type as comparable as possible to those contracted. Some activities in which guests engage are especially dangerous and include scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, boating, kayaking, SUPing, canoeing, golfing, swimming, boogie boarding, surfing, hiking, biking and mountain climbing. This list is not all-inclusive, but indicates some of the hazards of vacationing. Guests may also encounter the following risks: slippery floors and stairs, especially when wet or after snow, decks with spaces between rails (dangerous for little children), bunk beds, precipitous drop-offs on ocean floor, unfenced pools, faulty electrical or plumbing systems, gas BBQ grills, clean/clear sliding glass doors, and dangerous stairs or pathways, Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property. By booking this home, you acknowledge that in all events and circumstances, Property Manager Vacations, its officers, employees and the homeowner shall not be liable. Arbitration. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this rental and/or Terms and Conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Massachusetts. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- 12. Vacation Rental Exemption Notification
- Under the Massachusetts Lead Law (M.G.L. c.111, s.199B) and Regulations (105 CMR 460.100(D)), the owner of the property booked for your vacation that is being rented or occupied for vacation purposes, certifies that as of January of this year:
- All paint in the dwelling unit is intact including on the exterior parts of the windows and qualifies for an exemption from the Lead Law which requires the owner to abate or contain lead paint if a child under six years of age is in residence. The Department of Public Health advises parents of young children under six years of age who are tenants or occupants under this exemption for a period not to exceed a total of thirty-one days, that occupying a dwelling unit for a short period of time where lead paint is intact does not present a health hazard for children under six years of age. Should you be concerned about peeling paint that you have found in the dwelling unit, contact Property Manager Vacations at (.
- 13. Vacation Occupancy Terms
- Property Manager Vacations and You agree that the rental of these premises is for a vacation as expressed in Massachusetts General Law C. 186 15B (9). This means the guest does not have any normal 'tenant' rights and can be immediately removed from the premises as a trespasser if any house rules, local, state or federal laws, or terms of the rental agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions are infringed. Property Manager Vacations reserves the right to cancel or rescind any guest stay and require immediate vacating of the premises if it is found that You are harassing or mistreating any of our staff, conducting unlawful activities, in possession of a firearm (law enforcement officers with a badge are the only exclusion to this policy), not abiding by the Homeowners Association House Rules, noise complaints reported by neighbors to the police, disturbing others by playing loud music, percussion, audio or instruments, or cause any loud or offensive noises, have made any misrepresentations about the nature or size of the group, use of the property, or any other misrepresentations and any other way in breach of the rental Terms of Service. Further, should the local or state officials institute a new vacation rental tax after your booking but before your stay, you agree that your reservation is subject to this tax and will pay it.
- 14. Authorization to Charge CC & Payment Timeline
- Your payment schedule is according to the Terms outlined at the point of booking and you have authorized CC payments by Property Manager or associated booking partners according to that schedule.
- 15. Texting Authorization
- I agree to receive automated communication in the form of SMS/text message from Property Manager Vacations prior to, during, and after my stay. Such communication will contain important details related to your reservation, such as access instructions and WiFi information. To stop receiving text messages from Property Manager Vacations, you may text STOP to the ten digit long or short code from which the text messages are being sent. Message and data rates may apply.