The Weston Suite
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Welcome to the Weston Suite, just a block south of Fredericksburg’s charming Main Street in the Historic District. Surrounded by wineries, shops, and restaurants, it’s the perfect location. This suite is slightly larger and offers a romantic outdoor fireplace, a sitting area, and a hot tub for your relaxation. Inside, enjoy vaulted ceilings, ample natural light through large windows, and an open concept living room that flows seamlessly into the dining area and full kitchen. Discover comfort and convenience in this inviting escape.
Welcome to Weston Suite, where historic charm and modern comfort blend seamlessly to create a delightful Fredericksburg getaway. This enchanting suite offers a cozy yet spacious retreat for those seeking relaxation in the heart of Texas wine country. Let’s delve into the distinctive features of this captivating space.
Upon entering Weston Suite, you’re greeted by a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Chef Services: Available on request
The property is located in the vibrant community of Fredericksburg, Texas, known for its rich history, thriving wine industry, and bustling Main Street. Fredericksburg is a haven for wine enthusiasts, boasting more than 60 wineries, vineyards, and wine tasting rooms in Gillespie County alone. Visitors can indulge in wine tours offered by various companies, including full-day, half-day, and private tours, allowing them to explore the region's diverse wine offerings. For a more flexible and relaxed wine-tasting experience, the 290 Wine Shuttle provides a convenient way to hop between wineries, departing from downtown Fredericksburg and making stops at select wineries every 10 minutes on Fridays and Saturdays. Main Street serves as the heart of the action in Fredericksburg. With over 150 shops, boutiques, and art galleries, visitors can peruse a wide array of unique offerings. The street is also home to numerous restaurants, wine tasting rooms, a brewpub, and two museums, offering a diverse range of dining and cultural experiences. The lively atmosphere and variety of options make Main Street a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. The history of Fredericksburg dates back to its founding in 1846 by German settlers in the Texas Hill Country. Over the course of its 175-year history, the area has witnessed the presence of influential figures who have shaped world history. Exploring the town's historical sites, visitors can gain insights into the rich heritage and cultural significance of Fredericksburg. In summary, the location of the property in Fredericksburg offers an immersive experience in the town's vibrant wine culture, lively Main Street, and fascinating history. From wine tasting adventures to shopping excursions on Main Street and delving into the town's captivating past, residents and visitors can immerse themselves in the unique charm and offerings of Fredericksburg.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules: 1. Check-in instructions will be sent 72 hours prior to your arrival, including house rules, property addresses, and other important information. 2. We recommend having a streaming account set up prior to your stay, as not all of our vacation homes have cable. 3. Occasional check-in delays may occur during times of peak business level. Our staff will do their best to assist you during these times. 4. Although all of our vacation homes have WiFi, internet service is not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, or discontinued or interrupted services that occur during your stay. 5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Evidence of smoking inside, or incorrect disposal of cigarette or cigar material outside, will result in a $500 fine. Confetti or glitter are also not allowed inside or outside the home, and will incur a $500 extra cleaning fee. 6. To avoid freezing the A/C motor, please do not set the temperature lower than 72 degrees. If the A/C freezes and maintenance needs to be called, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made. 7. We will provide a two-day supply of start-up sundries, including dish soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Guests will need to purchase additional items from a local store or bring them with them. Missing supplies must be reported to our Customer Hospitality team within one hour of arrival. 8. Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units and require an additional pet cleaning fee. If bringing a pet, please ensure that it does not disturb other guests with excessive noise or barking. Please contact our Customer Hospitality team for information on local kennels or other options if a pet-friendly unit is not available. 9. Please be aware that the Texas Hill Country can experience high heat and drought during the summer, which can attract pests to the exterior lights at night. Our properties receive extermination, but guests may encounter pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, Rolly Pollys (pill bugs), June bugs, small ants, and spiders, as well as occasional scorpions and small rodents. These are normal critters that come regardless of cleanliness or availability of food. Please review these rules carefully to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests.